Customer Experience Specialist - French
14 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. We are looking for dedicated and motivated people. With Amazon's customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing global team. You will support a variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CXS, you will review and resolve support requests using a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, and communicate solutions to our community in a fun environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
This position can be located in London, UK.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a appropriate response
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identify customer needs and communicate them with the relevant teams
- Work with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- Be an important contributor to the Customer Experience operations and will report to CX leadership
- Work rotating shifts and some holidays and weekends
- Fluent writing in both French and English
- BA/BS or Associate's degree OR related technical training OR applicable work experience
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Critical thinker , especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Work well in a globally distributed team environment
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Fluency of other non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency with JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, Salesforce, and different broadcasting software
- Strong knowledge of Twitch and the Twitch community
- Distinguish a dank meme from a regular meme
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7059
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.