Customer Experience Representative
8 days ago
Supernatural won Fast Company’s October 2020 award for Best App and is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our Customer Experience team! The right candidate will be an excellent communicator that is passionate about ensuring that our customers have a positive, best-in-class experience with using Supernatural.
The impact you’ll make:
As a Customer Experience Representative, you’ll be a primary point of contact for potential, new, and existing users. You’ll be handling inbound inquiries that come in through the Supernatural support line and ensuring that any issues are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Help customers with their onboarding process, to ensure they have a positive experience
- Report any bugs/major issues that come in through the support line to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, email and other support channels.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, keeping updated with the latest information, and communicating these changes with our customers.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Customer Experience team to partner and collaborate on feedback and updates to procedures as needed.
- Directs non-customer service-related inquiries to appropriate departments. (Marketing, PR, BizDev, etc.)
- Reviews all social media accounts to ensure accurate information is exhibited and assist customers that contact us through these support channels.
- Works as a team player and builds strong working relationships by collaborating with peers, and those across the company.
- Works in a positive, friendly manner at all times and inspires the company’s culture.
- Acquire responses from the Head of CX regarding escalated complaints/inquiries.
- Additional CX related tasks may be assigned as needed.
- This role will require a weekend and, possibly, an evening schedule.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven customer support experience, preferably 1+ years professional work experience in a customer experience/customer service position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Type at a rate of 45 words per minute with minimal grammatical and spelling errors
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Console and Salesforce Live Chat
- Experience working with VR products and devices
- Bilingual skills and/or experience in handling inquiries from international customers