Customer Experience Representative
Los Angeles, California, United States
9 days ago
Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience created by Within that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our team! The right candidate will be an excellent communicator that is passionate about ensuring that our customers have a positive, best-in-class experience with using Supernatural.
The impact you’ll make:
You’ll be the primary point of contact for potential, new, and existing users. You’ll be handling inbound inquiries that come in through the Supernatural support line and ensuring that any issues are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Promote a positive experience with Supernatural by assisting users with their onboarding and any related questions.
- Report promptly any bugs/major issues that come through the support line to the appropriate department.
- Respond to users queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, email and any other support channels.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, staying updated with the latest information, and communicate these changes with our users.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team in improving processed and procedures.
- Direct non-customer-service related inquiries to appropriate departments (Marketing, PR, BizDev, etc.).
- Review all social media accounts to ensure accurate information is exhibited and assist users through these support channels.
- Work as a team player and build strong working relationships by collaborating with peers, and those across the company.
- Contribute to company's culture by having a positive, friendly, attitude at all times.
- Additional CX related tasks may be assigned as needed.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven professional experience with customer support (preferably 1+ years in related field).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including excellent knowledge of grammar and spelling.
- Must be well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Console and Salesforce Live Chat
- Experience working with VR products and devices
- Bilingual skills and/or experience in handling inquiries from international users