This job might no longer be available.
Customer Care Agent (THAI SPEAKING)
Ho Chi Minh City Other / Non-US vn
4 months ago
- General workflow of handling Contact with Gameloft Customers World Wide
- Through Email
- Through Phone
- Other ways of direct or indirect contact with Gameloft Customers which aim the goal to answer the question, solve the complaint or help any other issues/matters the customer may have
- General reporting workflow
- Keeping track of Customer’s complaints in dedicated Gameloft or Third-Party Company tools
- Identify and solve Customer’s problems through the use of any Gameloft or Third Party Company tools
- General Escalation workflow
- Identify outstanding cases with Customers
- Report these cases to the Customer Care Local Lead or directly to the corresponding Gameloft Department
- General Language workflow
- Be able to communicate freely in written and oral forms in the languages that the Agent has been assign to
- Be able to create ‘template’ answers to Customers
- General workflow
- Comply with the Gameloft Studio Rules and Regulations regarding Internal behavior and working rules
- Good personal-relationship manager
- Team-Player, who can play different roles in the team
- Improve and maintain the communication with Gameloft Customers
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous . Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations. SURVEY
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Being responsible for handling contacts with Gameloft Customers.
- Handling Gameloft Customers through Email, Phone Calls or any other methods of direct contact that may be required to solve Customer’s problem.
- Handling any Gameloft or Third Party tools or applications, that may be required.