Culture, Engagement and Communications Specialist
7 days ago
VOLTA is a creative services company who collaborates with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Our studio specializes in providing creative and visual development support to many of our client’s most prestigious projects and we are looking for a passionate, hard-working and autonomous Specialist who enjoys a creative environment and is motivated by growth.
Under the supervision of the Studio Head, the Culture, Engagement & Communications Specialist be responsible for maintaining our culture while showing initiative in order to make Volta the best employer there is. Working closely with the Management, Production, Art, Sales and IT departments, the candidate will be expected to bring new communication methods, apply innovative hiring and retention techniques while working on promoting the VOLTA brand both internally and externally.
Culture and engagement
• Develop positive engagement activities adapted to office and hybrid lifestyles aimed at meeting demands for hiring, establishing lasting bonds, motivating and retaining employees.
• Participate in awareness-raising activities related to our culture and our fundamental values, while ensuring the well-being of employees is at the forefront of any important decisions being made at the studio level.
• Be the main point of contact between our parent company (Keywords) and VOLTA in any activity related to promoting Volta's initiatives.
• Support the management team and be a leader in promoting effective change, helping them to overcome challenges and ultimately allowing them to overachieve in relation to reaching their goals.
• Collaborate with the communication and talent acquisition teams to support local and international initiatives.
• Work with existing Social Club members to find activities that can enhance the employee experience.
• Be the main point of contact for any discussions that happen between VOLTA and the Communications Department of the parent company (Keywords).
• Establish strategies to promote the company locally, nationally and internationally, both internally, externally and within the larger Keywords group.
• Assist where needed in the preparation and review of official communications and interviews.
• Take charge of the internal communications strategy (quarterly report, newsletter etc…).
• In collaboration with the Director of Sales and the marketing team, support, advice and provide input as needed to the overall marketing and brand strategy for the studio.
• Track and report progress to any of the relevant parties in relation to goals set by the Studio Head.
• In collaboration with the Studio Head prepare an annual culture and communication budget, revising it each quarter as needed, taking into account the changing reality of the business.
• With the help of internal and external resources, coordinate the production and storage of promotional items and gifts to customers, suppliers and employees.
• Support the various departments within the Studio as needed for any tasks related to culture, engagement and communications.
• Work closely with the Production and Art Departments to ensure that their targets for recruitment/retention are constantly being achieved.
• Establish staff retention and talent attraction strategies, ensuring that they are effective when launched.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or any relevant field.
• 10 years of combined experience in a leading role for anything Communications, Event organization, marketing or equivalent field.
• Bilingual French and English.
• Creative, analytical, innovative and critical spirit.
• Natural leader.
• Very good interpersonal skills promoting inclusion and equity.
• Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent culture in the field of video games.
• Strong multitasking, monitoring, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt, autonomy and ease of learning.
• Open to working in a hybrid model according to the needs of the company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.