Cross Promotion Producer
15 days ago
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Zynga Cross-Promotion. We are looking for an experienced Producer to work with our Central Product Management team to manage the development of marketing art assets for use in cross-promoting Zynga games within a centralized network. You will be working closely with the game studios and other central teams to establish a creative pipeline that is well communicated and documented. Experience leading creative projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our San Francisco/Austin office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Work with stakeholders and relevant parties to provide full production support for a large scale marketing operation.
- Establish and manage a licensed asset approval pipeline in partnership with the game teams.
- Willingness to work and collaborate with global cross-functional teams across time zones
- Communicate feedback to teams in a timely manner and handle all change requests and resubmissions.
- Work with product marketing teams to coordinate campaigns against game roadmaps and licensor approval timelines.
- Work with vendors and art teams to manage communication, expectations, and deliverables.
- Work closely with the Central cross-promotion team (Concept Artist/Ad Trafficker/Network Manager) in developing a cadence of creative refreshes for the games being promoted with the xPromo network. These refreshes will be made intelligently using data provided by our proprietary network management system.
- 3+ years of experience in Producer role or equivalent
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails, and other communication.
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find a middle ground between groups.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in cross-platform working with console and/or mobile titles.
- Work experience in video games
- Working knowledge of Video/Image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.