Cross Promotion Ad Trafficker
19 days ago
Zynga’s high-performance Central Product Management team is seeking a multi-talented Ad Trafficker to help grow our centralized network. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role, you are a key player to revenue success by working with other team members to ensure cross-promotional advertising campaigns are successfully launched and meet their objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video advertising campaigns on both desktop and mobile platforms, testing and troubleshooting online ad issues and providing performance metrics to the team and client.
· Support display and video ad campaigns for central cross-promotion network, including trafficking order entry, analysis and optimization.
· Analyze campaigns, recommend tactics, and strategize with the team to improve the cross promotion network.
· Proven track record of setting clear goals and exceeding expectations.
· Testing and troubleshooting ad asset materials and provide screenshots upon request.
· Collaborating with a centralized cross-promotion creative team by providing analysis on creatives and iterating on the highest performing.
· Support of and partnering with Ad Operation Managers, Network Managers, Quality Control Producers and Game Studios to drive tangible business results.
· Present central network performance metrics to the broader team and provide opportunities for growth.
· Creatively solve technical or supply related issues.
· Project contribution in ad operation and network management initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
· At least 3 years of ad trafficking experience in the online advertising industry.
· At least 3 years advertising industry experience in campaign management including reporting on success metrics such as CTR, engagement rate and optimization.
· Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
· Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems such as Mopub, Ironsource and etc.
· Entrepreneurial attitude with an eye for unique opportunities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial via email, messaging platforms and meetings.
· Quick learner; this individual possesses critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Comfortable using excel: pivot tables, charts, graphs.
· Ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools.
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· 2-3 years advertising industry experience in campaign management, including reporting on success metrics such as CTR, engagement rate and optimization.
· Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including user interfaces, mobile and video game devices.
· Ability to do some lightweight coding is nice to have, but not required.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.