Cross Promo Product Manager
13 days ago
Level up your career with MobilityWare, one of mobile gaming’s leading publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a brand new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the second year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
The Monetization team at MobilityWare is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for managing MobilityWare’s internal cross-promotion products. Reporting to our Director of Product, Ad Tech, the ideal candidate will have a combination of analytical skills to analyze, design, and test consumer facing product features and determine how to utilize the cross-promotion channel to maximize its effect. In addition, the candidate will contribute to a cross functional team, get buy-in from multiple stakeholders, and manage projects alongside game teams.
- Conceive of and design new consumer facing cross-promotion features across our portfolio of games
- Work alongside Game Teams to create development schedules and milestones
- Present business cases, expected outcomes and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders including executive team
- Responsible for feature roadmap and product requirements.
- Research and evaluate new technology and/or marketing solutions to benefits cross promotional activities
- Research and keep abreast of industry best practices
Qualifications for Position
- 2+ years in Product Management
- Experience designing features, writing PRDs
- Strong project management and/or game production experience
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making
- Experience in mobile advertising and understanding of related available KPIs a plus
- SQL and Tableau a plus
- Comfortable analyzing data and methodical approach to troubleshooting issues. Able to effectively translate findings to various stakeholders.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and profit sharing incentives around a 401K.
- Annual, all inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations includeHawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. This year we’re going to Los Cabos!
- We promise to keep you fed when we’re back in the office. We offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!