This job might no longer be available.
Creator Relationship Specialist (North America)
28 days ago
Noice’s “Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. Instead of just passively watching content, users on Noice play with the content and the creators. Our stealth beta version has shown that users are engrossed in this lean-forward multiplayer experience with the creators, which results in much higher engagement, retention and monetization for the creators.
Noice has raised over $25 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, has been developed for years in stealth mode and has been thoroughly validated with players and content creators. We aim to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years.
And this is where you come in.
We seek a skilled and passionate Creator Relationships Specialist to help develop, grow and and manage various content creators and streamers across Noice. Our innovative platform is designed to provide a more meaningful and interactive way for creators to engage with their communities. As a Creator Relationships Specialist, you will be crucial in sourcing and managing top creators within the gaming industry. You will provide talent with unique stratagies and ways to create and monetize their content and, more importantly, implement their feedback to shape and improve Noice as a platform.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a ground-breaking new platform comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast-growing startup.
We are a distributed company with our Headquarters located in Finland. However, for this role, we are looking for a person located in or a few hours from the Pacific Standard Time -zone (UTC -8) or willing and able to work PST hours to strengthen our North American -team. You will primarily work remotely from home, with some travel to events and the occasional (a few times a year tops) visit to the Headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We will pay for accommodation and travel.
What you'll be doing
- Research and develop new leads for creator partnerships on Noice.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent creators.
- Support day-to-day creator communication professionally.
- Act as a point of contact for all talent directly associated with Noice.
- Report directly to your line manager with any developments across existing creators.
- Champion community, player and creator needs and issues within Noice.
- Solve creator issues proactively and create lasting solutions with support from your team.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years working with influencers and/or developers for a platform/agency/publisher/brand environment (or similar).
- A passion for video games and/or esports is essential.
- Knowledge of the influencer space within gaming & esports.
- Demonstrated experience in outreach, negotiation and management of creators.
- Strong understanding of the content creator landscape, with a high-level understanding of Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Discord, and other social media platforms.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices, processes, tools, and benchmarks for influencer management and the ability to rapidly deploy that knowledge to build a new creator relationship function.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team and produce professional documentation and updates in English.
- Ability to thrive working in dynamic, startup-like environments where execution speed matters and new domains ought to be mastered rapidly.
- Manages external partners and agencies involved in executing short- and long-term initiatives.
We appreciate also
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early-stage software startups.
- Experience and knowledge of the technicalities associated with streaming.
- Highly connected and expert understanding of online communities in the creator/influencer space.
- Experience in evaluating the performance, impact and effectiveness of creator activations.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting-edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems with a fresh take on social and user-generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with a motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built extensive software services, and social platforms at an enormous global scale. You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in our mission and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve our work and take ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.