Creator Relations Coordinator
14 days ago
At Amazon Games, we believe that gaming has evolved from the earliest arcade communities, growing to the massively shared livestreams and online experiences of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer, and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us!
Amazon Games is seeking a talented Creator Relations Coordinator to join our team. As the Creator Relations Manager for the game, you will be able to work cross functionally with our Community, Marketing, and Game Teams to help craft a vision and lead the execution for how we work with Content Creators of all kinds and sizes, globally.
As the Creator Relations Coordinator, you will help design, launch and manage all Creator Programs for our games. You’ll assist the team in delivering and owning the management of a scalable programs to support Content Creators for the game, including Twitch and YouTube Broadcasters, while building direct relationships with contributors and influencers. You will help identify new Creators in the community that we should be supporting and develop our programs to meet their needs.
The Creator Relations Coordinator partners with the Global Head of Creator Relations.
· Help build a best-in-class Creator Program for Amazon Games, supporting content creators large and small
· Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community of Creators that feel heard and appreciated
· Assist in the management of agencies specialized in Content Creators
· Effectively manage communication channels where Creator Program members are present
· Growing the Creator Program through activity and engagement tactics
· Generate weekly qualitative and quantitative reports on the health and activity of the Creator Program
· Working to define and improve the tool set required for quality reporting
· Working with stakeholders and leadership to deliver valuable Creator insights
· Building a deep working knowledge of our games and the features, systems, and content they include
· Coordinate effectively with Marketing, Developers, and other key teams
· Partnering with the Game Developers to influence product change and future plans
· Participating in key design and product change discussions, leveraging the desires that Creators might have to better support their content creation.
· Assist in the management of live events, virtual and in person
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· 4+ years of experience as a Community or Creator Relations Manager for games, or talent management agency for games, with focus on community program design and/or management
· 2+ years working knowledge of Creator platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, TikTok, Discord, and others and the ability to stay current on the ever changing landscape of social content.
· A strong passion for video games and the gaming community
· Experience running major campaigns with organic and paid influencers and content creators
· Experience working with influencer agencies
· Experience with sentiment and feedback reporting and tracking
· Experience with Tubular, Arsenal, NoScope or other video content analysis tools
· Data analysis experience, qualitative and quantitative reporting experience
· Deep network of content creators
· Experience with complex internal content approval processes and stakeholders management
· Strong verbal communication skills verbal
· Project management skills, managing multiple priorities
· Strong interpersonal skills, positive, energetic and team oriented
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.