Creator Community Manager
13 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Serve as a listener and a voice to the diverse and expanding creator community. You will grow, facilitate, inspire, and support a strong community while evangelizing and promoting for Epic. You’ll understand the needs & feedback of the community members and relay to the right internal channels.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for a passionate Community Manager to work within our Fortnite experience creator community. This role will help develop and scale a vibrant, healthy creator community with communications and content around programs, activations, and events. The person in this role will be a leading voice for Fortnite’s experience creators and become an active member of the community.
In This Role You Will
- Plan, manage and coordinate the day-to-day creator communications in our creator-facing channels;
- Create content (blogs & news, Q&As, newsletter, etc.) to inform, educate and inspire the community; curate and schedule content for key creator-facing platforms including web and in-game
- Support execution and delivery of creator programs for both early-stage and advanced creators
- Initiate positive and supportive conversations in the community around platform updates, content, programs, and other opportunities; Interact with Fortnite experience creators live at community and industry events
- Triage and funnel customer issues that surface in the community to the proper escalation path (product, support, creator success, documentation); Periodically analyze and report community sentiment to appropriate stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing or working with online communities and social media
- A passion for games and gaming technology
- Organized, flexible, and able to work with multiple stakeholders
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.