9 days ago
EA's Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2 nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA's IP with partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA's mobile footprint. The nucleus of the team is based in Asia – but the team is expanding across geos to lead global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are looking for a creatives manager to the Marketing group while working with the game team. Your responsibility includes leading the execution of user acquisition creatives to support smooth and optimized UA activities with individual contribution and using of external agencies.
- Develop comprehensive creative production, approval and test plans following UA campaigns to launch and grow EA's 2nd party developed mobile game worldwide.
- Develop the strategy to achieve game acquisition Indicator targets and purposeful reiterations on UA creatives performance.
- Analyze the performance of each UA creatives to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and iterate to maximize performance.
- Partner cross-functionally with UA manager, product marketing manager and internal EA teams like Brand and MarCom and external vendors to express and guide game marketing plans and execution actions.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years' experience in global market mobile game in the marketing and publishing space, UA and creatives.
- Experience managing successful creative production and reiteration campaigns during launch and live phases
- Experience working with analysts and creative agencies to improve acquisition creative videos and assets to achieve Indicator targets.
- Business Proficiency in English. Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese will be preferred.