This job might no longer be available.
Creative/Video Production Intern
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
1 month ago
We’re looking for a Creative/Video Production Intern to reinforce our Franchise & Community Team and create compelling video content for internal and external use!
FRANCHISE AND COMMUNITY TEAM
The Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. In addition to its community and marketing & PR related activities, it seeks to actively expand the audience for the Horizon franchise through licensing opportunities. The team also looks after the Guerrilla studio brand and culture.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will prepare and record interviews, both on-site and at consumer/media events;
- You will film behind-the-scenes footage in our new offices on an ad-hoc basis;
- You will assist external teams with the planning and preparation of video shoots;
- You will create GIFs from existing footage for social media campaigns;
- You will assist our developers with the creation and recording of video presentations;
- You will collaborate with our Talent Acquisition Team on the planning and creation of recruitment-oriented videos;
- You will record and photograph internal events.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re enrolled in a relevant study in the field of Graphic Media, Film and/or Video Production (HBO level);
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro & After Effects);
- You have an online portfolio with examples of work relevant to the position;
- You’re available for at least 5 months, starting in September.
- You have an affinity for and knowledge of the games industry;
- You’re interested in the Horizon franchise and are up-to-date with its currently announced projects;
- You have previous experience as a video/multimedia intern.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.