Creative Team Lead
14 days ago
In your role as Creative Team Lead, you will supervise and coordinate the creative production of all marketing materials (static images and videos) for both internal and licensed, mobile and cross-platform games and apps developed in Saigon Studio.
You will work closely with different teams and stakeholders: the Director of the Gameloft Creative Agency, the Marketing Director, the game managers, the production marketing managers and other product owners and licensors, and you will coordinate the creative personnel to fulfill the creative needs of the clients, ensuring that all aspects of the project are aligned with the overall vision.
You will organize your team, create an action plan and provide high-quality video and static content by the deadlines.
You will advise customers of delivery schedules and oversee the team's internal efficiency.
- Set and implement the vision, structure and use of the creative team throughout the Saigon Studio; understand and manage the business context for Creative Agency Team projects: direction, output, and overall success;
- Manage, mentor, and supervise the Creative Team, ensuring that all projects are properly managed, resources are allocated appropriately, and client needs are met;
- Coordinate all aspects of production for creative projects: coordinate the creative personnel, kickoffs and monitors ongoing projects, define priorities, ensure the production milestones and goals are achieved and is responsible for top quality deliveries within deadline;
- Oversee the creative production from concept and brief to final execution and streamline the resources to achieve the best results;
- Conduct quality control on teams work and provide creative direction and actionable feedback to the artists on creative assets during the development process, making sure they meet the highest quality standards, they are on-brief and in line with the game vision/art direction;
- Provide all necessary details (references, wireframes, documentation, etc.) to the artists to avoid unnecessary back and forth, trigger an immediate understanding of the tasks and deliver to client with minimal feedback;
- Provide and present updates, status, anticipate potential issues and blockers and propose solutions to the team and clients;
- Analyzes and understands the needs of the client in order to define the best solutions and approach;
- Keep track of tasks, prioritize the creative pipeline and ensures schedules are up to date. Creates and compiles reports regarding team productivity;
- Manage communication with clients to identify and forecast assets needs and scope of work to be delegated across the Creative Agency Team;
- Organize, participate and lead creative meetings to push new ideas & original concept ads within the team;
- Brainstorm, benchmark, and has a thorough awareness of creative trends and advertising best practices; instill them in the members of the Creative Agency team, ensuring that they understand market and industry trends and are innovative and creative;
- Be technologically savvy, able to identify and propose innovation projects and solutions that aim to fix inefficiencies in the processes and tools and provide long-term solutions to further drive operational excellence to the creative department;
- Ensure that guidelines are established and followed in order to protect Gameloft and the game brand as well as licensed brands;
- Define resources needs, hire and train team members to ensure top performance from each individual;
- Make sure that the team has access to the essential equipment, training resources, and documentation;
- Take care of team members' morale, motivation, and working behavior in order to get them fully committed to the project and drive them to their best performance;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and set an example in terms of work ethic.
- Respect delivery deadlines;
- Ensure that creatives adhere to the high-quality standards;
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism with regard to the team;
- Maintain good relationships with product leads and all teams.
- At least 5 years' experience in audiovisual production, marketing or a related field;
- Strong experience in art direction;
- A love of risk-taking, and openness to new ideas, visionary mindset;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills that allow for the delivery of high-quality projects within strict deadlines;
- Creativity and pragmatism in finding solutions that help overcome obstacles and advance the project;
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor and a love of teamwork;
- Very good communication skills, communicate easily with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to supervise a great number of projects and topics;
- Performs greatly under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal English skills;
- A knowledge of, and a passion for, video games.
- (1) Screening call,
- (2) Test,
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M - 06:00 P.M, Monday - Friday.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
What We Offer:
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurance (SI, HI, UI) and extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including internal training, sponsorship training, and e-learning (i-learn, Udemy,...).
- 14 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas),...
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com, titled: CTL_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!
- Want to know more? Visit our websites:
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,400 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.