This job might no longer be available.
Creative Talent Acquisition Specialist
12 days ago
Please note: Due to recent phishing incidents involving individuals posing as GreenPark Sports agents requesting interviews from those applying to our job postings, please be sure to verify the email address you receive requesting an interview. GreenPark Sports does not use a gmail.com address for any communication.
What We Do:
Founded by an incredible entrepreneurial team, including the Co-Founder and former CEO of YouTube, the Founder and former CEO of Zappos, and the Co-Founder and Chief Creative for BLITZ Agency - our current CEO, GreenPark is the first sports and esports metaverse where fans connect, compete, and level up with one another. Here, you suit up, get recruited by your favorite team and go head-to-head against your rivals in epic battles. Now you can prove, once and for all, that you are the MVF (Most Valuable Fan)! Make game predictions, play mini games, and join a virtual Watch Party to cheer on your favorite team. Collect digital trading cards of your favorite players, level them up, unlock rewards, challenge friends to mini games and deck your Greenie out in your best gear. We are currently partnering with Riot Games, the LCS, NBA, La Liga with other esports & sports leagues coming soon.
Bring your passion for art and games into this opportunity to help recruit creative talent for GreenPark Sports. The Creative Talent Acquisition Specialist will follow the full life-cycle of recruiting exceptional talent. Source & recruit creative talent in games & tech, such as Concept Artists, 3D Artists, Game Designers, and other roles as needed. You will craft & review job descriptions, review applicants & portfolios, preliminary screen interviews, schedule team interviews, and check-in with candidates throughout their interview process. Understand candidate motivations as you help guide them through the offer process and make strong hires for the team.
- Meet with hiring managers regularly to get to know their recruitment needs and develop an eye for portfolio quality and the GreenPark style.
- Determine applicant requirements by reviewing resumes, portfolios, studying job description and job qualifications, and reviewing with the hiring manager.
- Attract applicants by creating and placing engaging and exciting job postings, updating postings as needed to maintain consistency for the GreenPark brand.
- Use your researching skills to build candidate talent pools by browsing Artstation, Linkedin, MobyGames, social media, industry job boards, grow and tap into your personal network to garner referrals.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest game industry news, game releases, games in development, new technology, industry wins & losses, what’s attracting talent, keep us competitive.
- Prioritizing the candidate experience, establish best recruiting practices and procedures to roll out to your hiring managers, updating as needed.
- Arrange virtual interviews by coordinating schedules, tracking in Greenhouse, sending NDAs, tracking Art Tests, following up with feedback, keeping a consistent process while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Improve organization attractiveness in a competitive recruitment landscape by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Attend industry events for relationship building within the creative and game development communities as an ambassador for GreenPark Sports, positioning us as a company that fosters creative talent and values diversity and inclusion.
- 3+ year experience with high volume recruiting, emphasis on Games or Tech recruiting and start up culture
- Strong social media recruiting – LinkedIn, Instagram, Artstation, Game industry specific job boards, etc.
- Experience with GreenHouse ATS or other ATS programs preferred
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, MS office, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of exemplary candidate placement
- Innovative and creative approach to recruiting
- Knowledge of Federal and State recruitment and hiring laws
- BA/BS Degree in Game Art, Animation, or Human Resources preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating and learning right away
- Locations: Although our headquarters is in Los Angeles, we are currently a remote workforce in California, Washington, Texas, North Carolina, Nevada and New York. Flex work options coming in 2022
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Currently offering employee-created benefits covering Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, EAP and home office stipend
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
Who We Are:
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity and heartfelt camaraderie is what makes us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Where You Can Find Us:
Try GreenPark for yourself and let us know what you think! Check us out on the app stores: iOS & Android
Check out our website to get even more details on who we are and what’s coming! https://greenparksports.com/
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.