This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Mobile Marketing team is seeking a Creative Strategist.
- Build identities that drive mobile marketing performance
- Oversee all creative aspects of a game’s digital marketing
- Strive to create brand identities that work at all parts of the marketing funnel
- Set up the creative team for success in development, execution, and measurement of efforts
- Craft positioning & unique selling points
- Ensure brand separation from launch onward
- Create and cultivate visual identity
- Oversee content planning and road-mapping
- Holistic Lifecycle Development: Supporting the product through every stage of its life from early development into maturity from a creative perspective.
- Creative Briefing: Generating and aiding in the development of creative work
- Toolkits: Develop packages of visual assets for each product use both internally and externally to ensure cohesiveness
- Channel Positioning & Strategy: Defining our brand voice and strategy by channel and activation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years of experience as a creative strategist, creative manager, or brand centric role
- Experience working cross functionally across multiple teams, prioritizing deadlines and deliverables
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile products
- Ability to utilize data to justify ideas and approaches
- Experience with Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite