8 days ago
Reporting to the Marketing Director for Japan, the Creative Specialist is responsible for defining and developing daily content for a vast portfolio of brands. The role will be responsible for creating engagement, alluring the Ubisoft community and fans through the power of fresh and exciting content. The role will be responsible to foster deeper connections with the portfolio of games by blending unique stories and identity with creative innovation to present compelling content across owned and operated media channels.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in video content creation and production with a focus on social media content optimization not limited to 2D/3D design, rendering, and localization. Willingness to work within prudent budgets and strict timelines, the candidate will have strong planning and execution skills with a keen eye for both digital content and media strategy within the entertainment, gaming, or technology industries. The candidate will have a detailed knowledge of the local social media landscape and a broad understanding of the full marketing mix, across paid, earned, and owned media channels. We are looking for a passionate team player to join our collaborative and close-knit team, who has a keen interest in videogames and entertainment and can bring a proactive and results-driven approach and a willingness to constantly challenge themselves.
1 Content strategy and planning
- Advocate the Brand - Partner with brand leads to create domestic content that aligns with the brand and engages the community for deeper conversations and organic growth for Ubisoft games. Responsible for planning and developing content strategy and planning for Ubisoft and the portfolio of product brands. Understands and considers the role of paid, owned media channels, and works with the local and international brand and communication teams, to set the overall planning context and content strategies.
- Own the Content – Develop content - video & still - based on team inputs and guidelines with the goal to fulfill community sentiment, player value, and other engagement KPIs.
- Results-Oriented –Runs full PDCA for creative outputs to better understand the player needs. Set goals alongside brand leads and communications team to continuously learn and improve approach, methodology, and design.
2 Asset adaptation
- Localize Promotional Assets – Coordinate with global counterparts and local brand leads to fully localize promotional assets such as trailers, infographics, and package materials.
- Organized and Detailed – Manage production pipeline and schedules across the portfolio of brands. Be able to prioritize projects and communicate with team on development schedules.
- A multi-media content designer, a guru of Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
- Experience in editorial, post-production with a focus in entertainment
- Prefers data-informed creative approaches to deliver impactful content with measurable results
- Proficient across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and Tik Tok and understands what is native to the platform
- Ability to manage and organize projects with tight and demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with openness to feedback and continuous learning
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills, and an eye for detail
- Excellent Japanese and English required to work in a global context
- A sheer passion for videogames and entertainment market
Must be eligible to work in Japan
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.