Creative Services Lead
Boston Massachusetts 02203 United States
10 days ago
Proletariat, Inc. is seeking a Creative Services Lead. In this role, you will be instrumental in guiding and managing the creative services team as they work on the design, creation, and production of marketing materials; upholding a global creative vision; generating work to maintain Proletariat standards; and will utilize insights to develop concepts and give creative guidance. You will be a source of inspiration for our small and resourceful creative services team, and must be a highly organized time manager, problem solver, originator of process, partner to strategy partners, team morale booster, a great communicator and listener. You are expected to think creatively in all aspects of the role. You will play a pivotal role in driving the integrated creative output of the company moving forward.
- Work closely the Art Director and Marketing Lead in setting direction for digital and social media campaigns
- Assist in managing the day-to-day workflow and contribute to cross departmental/divisional projects as a creative partner
- Interface with partners across the organization, representing the creative marketing department in presentations and strategy discussions.
- Stay abreast of game/creative industry trends
- Collaborate and help guide the work of the direct reports
- Develop and maintain visual brand bible for consumer facing out of game brand expression
- Contribute to management of creative feedback loop for outsource in-game asset production.
- Responsible for improving the art production pipeline between internal and external productions
- Identify potential problems in the art pipeline and work with the Spellbreak leads to prevent them
- Collaborate with the Art Director and Leads to understand and communicate the expectations for visual quality and best practices of in-game art with external teams.
- An advertising, design or fine arts degree is preferred.
- At least 5+ years in a Digital Game Dev Studio experience. Related Agency environment experience considered.
- Exceptional presentation skills for both internal and external creative presentations
- Awareness and competency in guiding creative in the digital and social space.
- Good time management skills, Ability to provide oversight to multiple timelines, self-manage and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio that showcases innovative integrated/digital creative solutions.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within quick timelines.
- Must be proficient in design/creative software (Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign)
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have working knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Clear articulation of expectations, able to rally a team around one outcome and objective.
- Mature and trustworthy professional as role may require exposure to confidential materials.
- Proven track record for outstanding concept ideation and execution.
- Outsourcing reviewing and communication experience
- Asset management experience required
- Strong network of external art vendors