Creative Project Manager (Bingo Blitz)
17 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for motivated, experienced Project Manager for Bingo Blitz Game Studio: https://www.bingoblitz.com
Project Manager for the Product Creative Department oversees all standalone creative content projects, creates and optimizes effective work processes and serves as a project management guide and mentor to all product creative department leads.
- Managing a regular product creative content pipeline (Creative, Copy, Art, Animation);
- Working closely with Creative leads on planning and processes optimization;
- Working closely with all product creative interfaces and lead optimizations and improvements in work processes
- At least 3 years project management experience in IT – Preferably game dev;
- Experience with capacity and roadmap planning for a large scale multi discipline team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Ability to drive and motivate people in a dynamic and agile environment;
- Experience in working with creative teams (Art, Animation, UI\UX) - Advantage;
- Experience with implementing project management processes and systems – Advantage.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
- Come play with us!