This job might no longer be available.
Creative Product Marketing Intern (Summer 2021)
8 days ago
Jam City is seeking a driven, strategic Creative Product Marketing Intern that will help support and grow our user acquisition efforts on several of our game titles. The ideal student has a novice understanding of mobile gaming and an interest in digital marketing, communications, asset creation, and performance data. This student seeks to understand how these intersect together and the role product marketing plays in user acquisition. This student also has strong analytical skills, an eye for visual storytelling and or product messaging and a sincere interest in being the bridge between marketing data and marketing creative.
Internship Program Qualifications:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program in the U.S (upcoming Juniors or Seniors) and able to intern remotely through late-August 2021
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US during the Summer 2021 session. Visa sponsorship is not available for our internship positions.
- Be able to work on a part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist with the launch and maintenance of creative tests
- Assist with analysis of creative performance
- Conduct Competitor research & report findings
- Assist with ongoing creative strategy
WHO YOU ARE:
- A cursory understanding of digital marketing & player performance data
- Highly organized, proactive self-starter, with demonstrated ability to plan and self-manage concurrent content pipelines and programs
- Working on a degree in communication, marketing, or related field
- Fluent written/spoken English.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.