Portland, Oregon, United States
16 days ago
Skillz is the largest mobile platform that matches players around the world in fair competition for real prizes. The company helps developers build multi-million dollar game franchises by turning content into competitive social gaming properties.
Hundreds of millions of people play and compete with others in mobile games, but the majority of game developers struggle to achieve break-through success due to rising customer acquisition costs and diluted discovery in the app stores. Skillz is changing the game by giving developers the platform, tools and support services to achieve higher player engagement, retention and revenue. Skillz works with 20,000+ game developers, leveraging its patented technology to host over 2 billion tournaments for 30 million mobile players worldwide.
Skillz is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings, as well as the National Football League’s investment arm, 32 Equity. The company has earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for proven producers to join our in-house creative agency. You will manage and oversee the creation and production of performance and branded advertising content. You will manage all aspects of production, from pre-production through the delivery of assets. Your goal will be to maintain a high bar for quality while delivering assets on time and on budget.
What You Will Do:
- Produce a wide variety of digital content, including, but not limited to, commercials, testimonials, and short and long-form documentaries
- Establish and maintain production schedules
- Create and maintain budgets of varying size
- Coordinate contracts, negotiations, and relationships with vendors and freelance talent
- Collaborate with copywriters, art directors, strategists, and other stakeholders
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to quickly transition from one project to another
- 5+ years of producer experience in an agency, production house, or in-house
- Has a deep network of creative talent
- Unbelievable organizational and time management skills
- Has a scrappy approach while delivering professional results
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Cloud
- A sample of the candidate's work is required
- Experience in advertising is a plus