25 days ago
Job Title - Creative Producer
Reports Into - Head of Creative
Location - Hybrid / Leamington Spa
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We’re looking for a highly organised, effective and confident professional who isn’t daunted by overseeing a significant number of live campaigns executed by a large creative team across multiple media. As a Creative Producer you’ll be working in the mobile marketing creative team ensuring our advertising content production is well-organised, clearly specified and executed to a high standard.
Your Team Mates
As a core marketing team at Kwalee, we’re imaginative talents who create media content in our efforts to boost the marketing performances for our Kwalee games. Our work gets audiences to connect with us, advertises our chart-topping games, and highlights Kwalee as a global games industry expert.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Leading the organisation and planning of our mobile marketing video and static creative content
- Also responsible for organising the workflow of a small team of playable ad developers
- Prioritising and managing workloads as part of small and large projects
- Working across different functions and tools in the department to make sure projects go to plan.
- Mitigate production issues and regularly report back to the management team
- Monitor creative KPIs and work closely with senior team members to help improve the team’s methods and processes
- Assisting in the management of documentation and compliance on projects
Your Hard Skills
- 2+ years Project Management / Production experience or training, ideally within creative/video production field or gaming
- Interest in working across multiple teams and handling large amounts of dynamic taskwork
- Confidence with task management software such as Asana, Monday.com or Jira
- Willingness to learn about mobile game advertisements and the way they are created
- A can-do attitude and ability to move projects forward even when outcomes may not be clear
- Confident approach to work - willing to communicate regularly with team members
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.