Creative Producer - UA Marketing
12 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
Flexible work hours
Indefinite contract + benefits
Private health insurance coverage
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
2 Hour mid day play/lunch break
Convenient location in northern Bogotá near 93 Park
Jam City is seeking a talented Creative Producer for the Creative Marketing team. Working cross-functionally with artists and marketers, this role will support digital marketing creative production across Jam City’s portfolio of successful mobile titles. The role necessitates an organized, self motivated problem solver, with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for developing performance based, digital marketing content. The ideal candidate will come from a VFX or post production background with great experience in 2D & 3D Animation pipeline. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment. Ideal candidates have a balance of left and right brain thinking, analytically driven creative decision making and organization. The candidate will demonstrate a very high standard project management skills and require excellent communication skills, ideally form a VFX / post production pipeline background.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team focused on data driven creative production, driving performance and customer engagement.
NEGOTIATIONS / INTERACTIONS: Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of function or unit objectives. Interacts with direct reports and peers in order to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.
ASSIGNMENT OF WORK: Oversees and directs the work of managers and their subordinates. Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports.
OVERSIGHT RECEIVED: Central Senior Director and Creative Director to provide guidance, and work is reviewed relative to operating goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with Creative Director, Producers, Artists, Media Buyers and External Vendors to deliver marketing content for use across Jam City’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage workflow and schedules from concept to delivery.
- Prioritize and track requests to ensure content is delivered on schedule.
- Ensure marketing creative meets brand expectations and style guidelines.
- Collaborate on creative strategy and planning.
- Organize, support and help optimize team processes.
- Track industry trends and competitor strategies.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must speak English & Spanish fluently
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 7+ years experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask, take ownership, and balance multiple projects with competing schedules.
- A willing collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Able to support on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong eye for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Solid experience in 2D & 3D animation pipeline, video production & post production in a project management producer role
- Direct experience in performance driven creative - an understanding of best practice for user acquisition in mobile, digital marketing campaigns.
- An extended network of video related contacts; live action producers, Motion Graphics freelance artists, Sound designers, etc.
- Solid understanding of industry standard design and 3D packages, such as Maya, Blender or comparable 3D software as well as Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficient with Office, G-Suite or related productivity applications.
- Added bonus would be proficient ability to use Adobe Photoshop. Understanding of workflow and technical requirements for various creative asset types (static, gif, cinemagraph, video, 3D etc).
- Experience in quality assurance for final deliverables - core understanding of file types, frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
- Experience in seeking and licensing audio and stock imageryWrike and JIRA experience a plus.
- Passionate about mobile games and technology.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.