Creative Producer, Marketing
New York, NY, United States
8 days ago
Dots is an independent mobile game studio based in NYC that creates unique games with thoughtful design. We have released three hit titles (Dots, Two Dots, and Dots & Co) with over 100 million downloads and with more projects on the horizon, we are looking to add to our diverse and talented team.
Performance marketing is a core part of our business and we are looking to bring on board a Creative Producer who will help us generate and deliver high-quality ideas and creative solutions to reach millions of new players around the world. In this role, you will be at the heart of our creative team generating new ads ideas and helping to bring them to life. Your work will have a tremendous impact on business metrics and company’s success!
This role is full-time and based in our NYC office.
- Work with Creative and User Acquisition teams to generate new ideas, run ideation sessions and introduce more efficient formats of brainstorms
- Generate creative concepts for different channels (Facebook, Ad networks, etc.) based on learnings from mobile ads performance and industry trends
- Develop clear briefs and shape standardized formats to ensure efficient communication with Designers on the team
- Stay on top of shifting industry trends and design our own internal best practices
- Analyze ads performance closely with Creative Lead and User Acquisition team
- Find ways to improve creative KPIs, whether by testing a lot of new ideas, iterating on top performing ads, improving ideation process, or any other strategic decision aimed at reaching this goal
We will be a great match if you:
- Are creative, full of energy and ideas, and love love to keep learning from your experience
- Have strong analytical thinking skills - we believe the ability to analyze data and feedback is core to ensure high quality creative production
- Have 2-3 years of experience in performance advertising or mobile UA and can present some success cases
- Have strong empathy - ability to understand what users want to see on ads and what they will be more likely to interact with
- Are organized and methodical and can ensure high level of execution, while being able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have understanding knowledge (does not have to be working knowledge) of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
It would be great for you to have some background in any of the following:
- User Acquisition
- Marketing Advertising