Creative Producer, Creative Studio
18 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is looking for an experienced Creative Producer to support and create industry-leading content. This is a hands-on role that's pivotal to delivering storytelling at scale, raising the bar across both traditional and digital creative deliverables.
You will partner with both the creative team and business partners to identify creative concepts, define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, manage budget allocations, manage internal/external resources, select production partners, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. You are a creative and strategic thinker, helping the teams promote time-sensitive and informed decisions. You have excellent communication skills and can engage all levels of contributors up to executive team members. You are comfortable working with different types of creative professionals and creative outputs. You also have the ability to motivate those around you.
- Produce traditional/digital creative from concept to final deliverables while collaborating with internal creative teams or external vendors
- You'll work with stakeholders and marketers to clarify requirements and deliverables when there is ambiguity
- You will manage projects through the entire production lifecycle: planning, creative, production, and delivery
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance needs versus technical constraints
- You will facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e., kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews), and communicates action steps to the broader team
- Work with legal and business teams to secure usage rights, assess risk, and clear work for distribution
- You'll manage the vendor invoice process in adherence with Roblox policy (including NDAs, SOWs, advance requests)
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved and processes are optimized
- You will report to the Global Head of Creative
- 8+ years of creative producer experience with agency, in-house creative studios, marketing, or production company
- 8+ years of experience producing high-touch video, motion design, and motion graphics
- Professional experience with industry-standard creative tools (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Online portfolio of work that shows experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.