Unity Video Specialist - Creatives
25 days ago
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
At Homa, our primary recruitment focus lies in the beautiful city of Paris, where we aim to cultivate an exceptional work culture. However, we also have vibrant hubs in Spain, Turkey, Georgia, North Macedonia, Poland and Slovenia, where we are continually seeking top talents to join our global family. If you're based in one of these locations, we will be thrilled to consider your application.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a Unity Video Specialist you will:
- Provide high-quality raw recordings on Unity (or APK) and edit these recordings on After Effects,
- Show the most attractive moments of the game to catch the attention of users,
- Apply different scenarios and color designs on winner recordings to aim for better results,
- Analyze data and generate a roadmap based on data results,
- Consistently brainstorm with the creative team
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
- You are passionate about video editing based on storytelling,
- You have knowledge of Unity for recording and After Effects for editing videos,
- You are analytical, strategic, and a team player,
- You have a basic understanding of the KPI video metrics (CPI, spend),
- You are responsible and can work autonomously,
- You are open-minded and willing to learn new tools.
- Passion for gaming is key!
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks & Benefits 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip)
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.
Apply for this job
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.