Creative Intelligence Senior Specialist
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Creative Intelligence Sr. Specialist to join our MONOPOLY GO! team in Barcelona- Balmes on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly GO! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become Scopely’s largest game, enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You’ll Do
- I ndependently manage significant performance marketing budgets across multiple channels to maximise games’ growth and profitability.
- Strategise, execute and continually optimise mobile campaigns on every critical mobile platform, including Meta, Google, TikTok, Ad Networks, CTV, Influencer marketing, and much more.
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition.
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for UA efforts across the globe.
- Design and execute A/B & multivariate testing and present results to related teams
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas and run creative testing, working closely with Marketing to execute breakthrough creative strategies to attract new users.
- Work cross-functionally with product, ads, data, and creative teams to grow the portfolio and business through full-view lifecycle marketing.
- Be an expert in UA with key knowledge to lead a team.
- Raise flags for future potential issues that might arise if we continue on course or due to expected changes based on our current methodology.
- Proactively source new partners to diversify portfolio.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Knowledge of mobile gaming KPIs
- Fluent in discussing creative elements, from stylistic choices to formatting decisions, to both core and broad audiences.
- Desire to own a workflow and optimise experimental process to the best of their abilities
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Immense appetite for learning and a passion for mobile entertainment/gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Fluency in English
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.