17 days ago
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Creative Director your day-to-day tasks will consist of ideating and designing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and social media adverts and promotional creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between game and concepts - appealing to our users and serving the marketing purpose, missions and targets.
Your Team Mates
As the name suggests, the team are a creative bunch who love setting sharp creatives with brand vision. Being strategists, they are results driven. And they love documenting and meddling with various marketing goals and tactics to yield results.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Working with the team, and independently to ideate and conceptualise new ideas for our user acquisition creative production.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns in the industry.
- Researching and documenting tailored marketing ideas based on individual project requirements.
- Running brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shaping and creating procedures to ensure consistency in ideation and contribution from the other team members.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Developing exceptional and well-crafted ideations docs and storyboards that meet a project's requirements.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Monitor results of creatives and propose actions and revisions for the same.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams across a range of skill sets both within the marketing creative team and in other teams.
Your Hard Skills
- Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web and social
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and story telling.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of advertising, and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and Advertising
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas as well and come up with new ones to create high performance creatives.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.