Creative Director (all genders)
2 months ago
We have come a long way. Goodgame Empire is an evergreen game that has been entertaining millions of players for almost ten years. Our mission is to continue that for another ten years, while at the same time develop new and modern game experiences for players around the globe. As Creative Director (all genders) for our studio, you can take a key role in that mission by making sure that our games live up to the creative standards that we want to achieve.
- You ensure that the creative vision of the studio is realized and maintained across the existing game portfolio as well as new game projects and our ingame shop
- You lead, develop, inspire and motivate the teams by fostering an environment of outstanding creativity
- You work closely with the studio’s leadership to ensure efficient workflows of creative teams
- You have an excellent understanding of the free-to-play games market, always keeping up to the latest gaming and design trends, because it is your passion
- You are well organized, communicative and know how to present and defend your vision, even against the CEO
- You have several years experience in managing teams, enjoy leadership and want others to develop and thrive
- You are never fully satisfied with what you have achieved, always striving to do better next time
- You speak excellent English
- Experience with Adobe CSS and similar tools is a plus
- Personal and professional growth within our international teams while working with one of the biggest and most successful game developers in Germany
- Results-oriented team work that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.