Creative Director - APAC
9 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
As APAC Creative Director, you will play a key role in spearheading the creative vision, strategy and execution of the Twitch brand in the APAC region. Reporting to the Senior Director Marketing, APAC you will be responsible for defining the Twitch brand in the region and delivering integrated campaigns across the priority countries, as well as working closely with teams in the US to align to the global brand architecture.
You have the vision to evolve the design and creative work for one of the world's most creative brands and the experience to ensure that our brand consistency remains intact. You will be responsible for protecting design integrity within the creative team and outside of it. You have a passion for continually exploring the edges of brand expression to memorably shape culture. You work collaboratively and demonstrate a strategic approach to answering design and creative briefs. You have both team leadership experience and be able to execute creative design and assets - we're a small agile team with big goals!
- Be responsible for Twitch's brand across all consumer digital and physical touch points in APAC
- Set the creative direction for key brand and campaign initiatives across APAC
- Be responsible for delivering original, breakthrough creative for marketing campaigns, working with external agencies and internal creative teams to develop localised ideas that follow the global brand direction
- Provide creative guidance and direction to the marketing team to ensure consistency in tone of voice and visuals across marketing programs
- Work with the global creative team to champion APAC needs within global marketing campaigns and other creative programs
- Build relationships cross functionally and collaborate with teams across the world
- Set up the creative team in APAC, establish processes, identify the best creative talent and manage overall team productivity to continuously deliver projects whilst improving quality and reduce turnaround times to help grow Twitch in APAC
- At least 10+ years of solid creative experience working on digitals brand in APAC, either in house or in agencies
- Experience developing brand identities and executing them through multi-channel campaigns
- Good understanding of all phases of the creative development process & how it fits within a wider marketing team
- Experience managing internal creative teams, creative agencies, production companies and other creative vendors
- Strong design and video production skills; familiarity with Adobe Suite and Figma
- Passion for developing innovative digital creative ideas for new media, video, social content and
- Experience representing a region in a global company and comfortable with advocating for creative concepts to senior stakeholders
- Diploma or degree in design, visual communication or other relevant fields
- Experience working in roles that required deep understanding of APAC markets, especially Australia, South Korea & Japan
- Background in gaming, live streaming or digital content entertainment
- Familiar with Twitch
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW7018
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.