This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
Are you a skilled apparel designer with a deep understanding of creative design thinking methodology, in-motion graphics, and animation? Do you enjoy designing presentations and creative data visualizations? Are you interested in gaining a deeper understanding of esports apparel? If so, you could be the perfect fit for the Creative Designer role we currently have available at Team Liquid.
As a Creative Designer, your role will be pivotal in the apparel design process. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing apparel while ensuring the designs align with the brand aesthetic. Additionally, you will create on-brief designs for pitch deck presentations and infographics and help coordinate marketing and creative campaign assets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conceptualize and design on-brand apparel while maintaining aesthetics
- Provide feedback and recommendations to improve apparel and creative assets
- Create on-brief designs for pitch deck presentations and infographics
- Set guidelines and checkpoints for approving design requirements and objectives
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of practical experience in a design environment (apparel, fashion design, or similar design-related areas)
- Proven track record of experience as a creative designer
- Deep knowledge of design thinking methodology, in-motion graphics, and animation, as well as design principles such as typography, layouts, color, visual hierarchy, and contrast
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop
- An interest in gaining a deeper understanding and familiarity with esports apparel
- Fluent in English
- High level of creativity
- Strong knowledge of fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
- Good knowledge of product development, material, and trims for assigned product range
This is a position with a PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) type of contract.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.