Creative & Content Lead
17 days ago
SummaryFollowing the launch of Anaxi, our combined online and RMG business, we’re looking for a talented, passionate and multi-skilled Creative Lead and Content Designer to help Anaxi’s new visual identity into a world-renowned brand. This rare and exciting role will give the right candidate the creative autonomy to conceptualize and create brand new visual content for industry-wide events and engagements, internal communications and company-owned media channels that brings our business, our people and our values to life.
Working closely with the VP Communications & Brand and leveraging the Anaxi brand guidelines, the Creative Lead and Content Designer oversees the evolution and expansion of our visual language and expression across multiple mediums and platforms, ultimately shaping the new and emerging content, tech and platforms business. As custodian of the Anaxi brand and those business units that sit within it, the right candidate will be highly experienced and confident in their creative vision, yet able to adapt to fulfil a variety of briefs serving multiple different audiences.
What you'll do
As the company embarks on an expanded program of external and internal engagement, and sets its sights on further footprint expansion, this role will set the standard for the Anaxi brand and play a critical hand in the company’s long-term success. This person will have the opportunity to work on a variety of high-profile, high-visibility projects and briefs, from visuals for social media, to presentation decks, to internal communications, merchandising and even visual graphics, websites and more. As a Creative Leader in our team, you will have the autonomy to shape our global-reaching brand and ensure we stay at the cutting edge of the games industry. We offer flexible working arrangements and development opportunities. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a confident leader to take their career in graphic and visual design to new heights.
- Work closely with the VP Communication and other central Anaxi departments on the development of core corporate communications, marketing collateral and digital content.
- Create original stock of Anaxi imagery and assets.
- Creating strong conceptual storyboards that help our agency partners deliver
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools to mock-up and prototype ideas quickly.
- Push the boundaries of creative design.
- Help evolve our in-house tools alongside our wider network of creative teams.
- Build a suite of creative tools and templates to allow Anaxi team members to self serve and move at speed.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Practical experience in the design of web and online media.
- Efficiently and professionally execute deliveries to pressing deadlines.
- Great eye for layout and typography.
- Expert at Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final integration.
- Eliciting constructive feedback and interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
- Able to decipher communication briefs and objectives into intelligent design with relevant messaging.
- Designing motion graphic video assets and visual effects to support marketing campaigns will be a plus.
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro a plus.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work to deadlines with conflicting priorities at times.
- Customer service oriented with great stakeholder management skills.
Other desirable features
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Energy and passion to be a part of something new.
- An innovative mindset and openness do stray from the status quo
- A hybrid worker who is willing to spend time together in person, but can self manage when working remotely.
- A willingness to challenge the broader teams creative thinking and possibilities of what’s next.