Creative Art Director (12 Months)
15 days ago
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games.
Marcom creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi- channel storytelling. Marcom Creative are a team of writers, artists, creators and tinkerers who blend insights with storytelling and technology to push the boundaries of marketing. We dive into the past, explore the future, and create whole new worlds, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for our players.
As a Creative Art Director, you will report to our Video Creative Director to bring our games to market in compelling and creative ways. You’ll be a primary support to our Respawn Studio, working on titles such as Apex Legends and games within the Star Wars portfolio.
- Partner with the Senior Writer and Creative Director to bring cinematic and gameplay scripts to life visually, through composition examples, rip-o-matics or storyboards.
- You will communicate our creative vision to vendors and internal stakeholders, guide them through executions and provide them with creative feedback on all digital video assets.
- Provide feedback on editorial pace, shot flow, cinematic language and story development of visual trailers.
- Collaborate with the Design Team on logo and seasonal artwork as well as supporting animation.
- Attend all creative work sessions and feedback calls.
- Partner with our production team to ensure that all schedules and deliverables are clear.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of creative experience working at an entertainment or production company.
- Comprehensive understanding of film making principles and editorial.
- Ability to review cinematics, gameplay, screenshots and static assets with critical detail and provide concise and direct feedback.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You embrace change and all of the messiness that comes with it.
- You listen to and look for other’s voices and opinions, especially those that are different to your own. You understand that diversity fuels creativity.
- A background in gaming is not required.