This job might no longer be available.
Country Manager Thailand
7 months ago
We’re seeking for an experienced Country Manager (Thailand) for its Bangkok office.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director South East Asia, the Country Manager is in charge of the whole subsidiary’s management (sales, marketing, communication, local strategy, HR, finance...).
You are deeply involved in sales and, beyond the day to day business, you focus on pitching and shaping strategic projects where Gameloft can sell its state of the art B2B solutions in Distribution and Advertising.
Your Key Mission will be to drive Maximum revenue for Gameloft across 3 business verticals: Distribution, Carriers and OTT.
Managing our Distribution Business
A pioneer in the mobile gaming market, Gameloft has a unique record of excellence, putting player satisfaction first, and benefits from the recognition of major mobile operators and device makers – we fully manage the games offering of over 35 carriers.
With the objective to give the world access to our games beyond the major OTT stores while maximizing the revenue of Gameloft, you are:
- Building relations and signing deals with mobile operators, device makers and further potential B2B partners
- Pitching and selling high-level solutions to C-Level interlocutors – from distribution to streaming and cloud platforms
- Driving the efforts of key-account managers, B2C managers, e-commerce and network developers to deliver, deploy and grow our services
- Taking charge of the business & high level account management with Gameloft key partners: local telecom operators (Dtac, True Move, AIS), handset manufacturers
- Identifying new projects and compelling growth opportunities
- Communicating internally and externally (presentation, internal updates, sales) and negotiating with partners. Act as the key interface between the partners and all relevant divisions
Sustaining our publishing efforts
Free-to-play mobile gaming is a highly competitive environment that requires major creativity, agility as well as marketing investment from publishers for their games to be successful. To achieve this, you will be:
- Leading the marketing team, which handles local media-buying and special ops, helping build and execute thorough multi-channel media plans for each of our key games
- Leverage opportunities of B2B deals (co-marketing, paid partnerships) around our titles
- Identifying and assessing new marketing channels, trends and innovative approaches in thedomains of mobile, social media (influencers), and TV
- Leveraging local synergies with third-party partners such as licensors, manufacturers and eco-system owners (Apple, Google, Microsoft)As head of a business office, you supervise the operations of Gameloft’s local subsidiary
- With the support of administration and finance teams, you follow the big lines of the reports and inputs required by HQ or auditors in fields such as accounting, budgeting and cash management
- You understand the big picture: You are able to anticipate local needs in a bid to scale our activities — from cash-related issues to talent sourcing, from hardware renewal to team- building programs.
- Building strong relationship with our clients & closing dealing deals with partners to drive Gameloft market share in Thailand
- Understanding what competitors are offering and adapting Gameloft’s offer to increase Gameloft penetration in Thailand.
Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution. Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
information go to www.gameloft.com
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace changing organization
- Results oriented person
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales/business development with large accounts - Strong accountmanagement skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration from top universities
- Experienced in project management tools and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple roles, responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- A proactive sales manager and effective team leader with the ability to work with interdisciplinary local and international teams
- Experience in VAS Business and telco industry/ selling B2B Software is a plus
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills with proven abilities of supporting teams towards achieving organizational goals.
- Capable of working under pressure of handling large customer and contracts with understanding of legal and commercial aspects of the business.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Strong business ethics and integrity
- Able to confidently deal with all levels of decision makers
Get in the game if you feel you are:
- Confident – to make decisions
- Calm – able to work well under pressure
- Eager – to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative – happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible – to work in a fast growth global environment
- A closer – Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
- Entrepreneurial – and love the thought of building an empire
Gameloft offers a casual work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.