Corporate Strategy - Business Operations Analyst
9 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Corporate Strategy team partners with Twitch's product and business leaders to drive high-impact strategic initiatives, optimize business performance, and deliver best-in-class execution. From advising on our GTM strategy to evaluating new market and product opportunities, the Corporate Strategy team develops actionable recommendations and insights to guide executive-level decision making.
The ideal candidate will partner with cross-functional teams and support in-depth analysis. You will support the Corporate Strategy team in execution and project management, as well as in-depth analysis and structuring complex problems. Candidate will report to the head of Corporate Strategy.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Project manage key strategic initiatives with team members; develop detailed project plans with activity-based milestones
- Contribute to the preparation of board and organization-wide reports and presentations, including All-Hands and quarterly business reports
- Manage activities in support of regular business reviews and long-term operational planning
- Develop and operationalize reporting processes, including goal-setting and new business entry opportunities
- Develop complex financial and operational models to inform key decisions and project prioritization
- Create insightful presentations that summarize content analysis and deliver them to groups of product managers and leadership
- Partner with FP&A to produce reports with KPIs , unit economics, key growth drivers, and more
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to drive operational alignment on key initiatives
- Improve operational processes to enhance the flow of information and support decision-making across growing departments
- 2+ years of experience in business operations, finance, management consulting, deal analysis, or a strategic operations role
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex initiatives and projects
- Strong financial modeling (e.g., building models from scratch) and analytical problem-solving skill with the ability to ramp up quickly
- Collaborative team player excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Strong interest in creator economy, gaming, direct to consumer, and/or internet technology
- Comfort with working directly with senior leadership and communicating expectations to stakeholders
- Undergraduate studies in Economics, Business, Finance, Math, or related disciplines
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , mental-health provider, financial planning provider , etc. )
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Company events (TwitchCon)
- Flexible return to office (not a remote role)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7286
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.