Corporate Sourcer (contract)
San Mateo, CA, United States
10 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Corporate Sourcer, Talent Acquisition (contract)
San Mateo, CA
Greatness seeks Greatness! It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you find that needle in the haystack, it’s incredibly fun and rewarding. Our ideal candidate is self-driven and thinks beyond LinkedIn. If unicorn hunting is your talent, it’s time to consider the best place to work and play.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs
- Execute on strategies for identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Support multiple business functions/teams across G&A
- Deliver qualified pipelines for active roles, as well as proactively network and establish strong relationships with candidates and organizations to tap for future openings
- Provide data-inspired recommendations to guide decision-making related to recruiting strategies and goals
- Determine effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting
- Support the TA team with special projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of sourcing/recruiting experience at a technology or entertainment company
- Boolean search guru
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems- Greenhouse a plus
- Exceptional time management skills
- MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to provide high-level functions with minimal supervision
- Passion for and knowledge of Gaming, Film, VFX, tech, and the entertainment industry
- Current network across G&A organizations: Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Communications, Finance, Legal, People, and Business Strategy
- Maintains calm in a fast paced, changing environment
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.