Corporate Sales EMEA Manager, Games
Brighton, United Kingdom
18 days ago
Once in a while a job surfaces that has the potential to change the trajectory of your career - this could be that very role. Unity technologies is uniquely placed to increase the rate of innovation for companies across multiple industry sectors and is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead our team of Corporate Account Executives in Brighton.
This is an established but expanding team who are growing net new logos and managing existing customers across our core gaming vertical. You will lead the Corporate Sales team selling to small and medium sized gaming studios - these are the very heart of our business.
The team is primarily an inside sales organization, however, you need to be comfortable with and have experience in leading teams who are converting both high velocity, run rate revenues plus complex sales cycles and larger deal values.
- We are looking for a creative and agile leader that can blend both the science of sales leadership i.e. KPI assessment and pipeline conversion ratios with the art of being a progressive, compassionate and authentic sales coach
- Experience in a solution oriented sales methodology such as MEDDIC or Sandler
- This team has the potential to scale up exponentially, so building teams and segmenting territories will be something you are comfortable with.
- In addition to net new logo acquisition there is also a portfolio of existing customers to manage, so experience in full customer life cycle, churn mitigation strategies and customer account planning will help
- Having experience of working alongside technical pre and post sales business partners such as Solutions Engineers and Technical Architects will be a plus as we are selling both SaaS products and services
- Having an authentic interest for gaming or the application of how AR / VR will transform many industries is a must - a passion for learning and a deeply curious mind are required
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions and communicating with data will be critical to your success and will be part of your leadership DNA
- Sales leadership experience at a Senior Manager, Director level for an Inside Sales team
- Verifiable track record of success building and growing teams while overachieving quotas
- Data driven approach to managing high velocity sales teams and larger ticket sales
- Extensive experience in formulating vision and strategy for a sales team, including an excellent understanding of best practices for a high performing Inside Sales operations (KPIs, sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, and sales quotas)
- Passion for gaming/VR/AR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with selling software or subscription products (SaaS)
- A blend of executive credibility and compassionate leadership
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.