Corporate Resolution Coordinator (German Fluency Required - 6m FTC)
8 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting to the Associate Manager–Corporate Resolution, you will be part of the Corporate Resolution Team providing Tier four support to our consumers and our contact centres.
The role will involve resolution of consumer’s issues for our direct-to-consumer business and handling customer care escalations from our territory contact centres within our agreed SLAs for all Sony account services including PlayStation Network. Escalations will include general service questions along with handling issues with a variety of topics ranging from unauthorised account and payment usage to faulty digital content and refund requests. You will be required to escalate some enquiries to other areas of the business, track progress and provide timely updates to the contact centres whilst seeing the case through to resolution.
You will be required to contact consumers to discuss their issues and provide a resolution in the consumer’s spoken language, German
You will be required to make judgement calls when assessing sensitive or complex situations and, being the last Tier of escalations, whether to apply goodwill exceptions to policy.
There will be an expectation that you will contribute to the development and review of processes and supporting documentation to ensure compliance best practice.
You will also be asked to perform some ad-hoc additional admin tasks/to participate in special projects as required by the business.
You might be required to occasionally travel to the contact centres and assist with new processes, products and services training sessions or agents’ forums.
This is a demanding and fast paced position requiring attention to details, ability to analyse and solve problems while speaking or chatting directly with consumers, when required, in a friendly & empathic manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully troubleshoot PlayStation Network and PlayStation Direct consumers’ issues, escalated via our contact centres, within our agreed SLAs and with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Ability to identify recurring trends and issues deriving from consumer’s insights and issues.
- Resolve high priority consumers’ issues through strong analytical skills, research and investigation skills while protecting the consumer’s information.
- Proactive monitoring of contact centres’ escalations and provide structured quality feedback to SIEE Training Manager and Quality Manager.
- Identify specific training requirements, knowledge gaps and quality issues with vendors’ contact handling and Network Escalations and propose solutions.
- Assist the Associate Manager – Corporate Resolution in creating new product & service information briefs and training documentation, including knowledge base articles.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Vendors, territory offices and internal stakeholders such as PlayStation Store, Third Party Relationship, Legal & BA, Marketing and NOC engineering teams and external parties such as Publishers and Distributor Contact Centres
- Perform ad-hoc additional admin tasks/participate in special projects as required by the business.
- Prioritise and complete requests within the designated timeframes.
- Occasional travel to contact centres if required by the business.
What we’re looking for:
Knowledge written and spoken of one or more of the following European languages: German
- Experience of Customer Services and Consumer Account Management with at least one year experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English to always allow clear and effective communication especially where English is not the first language.
- Ability to work cross organisationally and as a contributing member of a team with a strong consumer orientation.
- Demonstrates professionalism on all contacts (voice and chat).
- Knowledge of the games industry and online gaming either through previous job experience or personal interest.
- Ability to detect unusual customer behavioural trends.
- Ability to work under own initiative and prioritise tasks.
- Experience of operating and managing against defined service levels.
- Experience of working under pressure, in an environment that is rapidly changing and where consumers are extremely demanding.
- Ability to work in a global, multicultural team
- Proven ability to manage multiple consumers’ issues within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to analyse and solve problems with strong troubleshooting techniques.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure on routine duties.
- Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company’s policies.
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently on routine duties with general instruction & supervision on new assignments.
- Understanding of pan European and global cultural differences that may affect consumer behaviour.
- Awareness of Data Protection Act in online environments.
- Previous experience investigating accounts or payment related fraud.
- Knowledge of PlayStation products
- Previous experience with Salesforce.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.