Corporate Development Integration, Sr. Manager
8 days ago
Unity is looking for a Corporate Development Integration Senior Manager! The Corporate Development group is a small, high-impact team that works with our CEO, CFO, and leaders across the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, and partnership opportunities. We’re looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and support the onboarding and integration of newly acquired teams and businesses. A successful applicant will have a track record of strong project management skills, an eye for details and be a strong networker able to build partnerships across all areas of Unity's organization. The Senior Manager will also be responsible for building a team to grow alongside Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the due diligence, integration planning, and execution phases of M&A transactions
- Establish and own the integration playbook while driving buy-in from leaders across the organization
- Drive core internal projects related to integration planning and performance measurement
- Identify and resolve post-deal, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years prior experience with backgrounds in consulting, M&A integration or project management roles; other backgrounds with similar skillset/exposure will be considered
- Action driven. Able to establish a timeline and help the team stick to the plan.
- A leader to facilitate alignment on key decision points among partners
- Accountable to produce high quality work on time and drive work plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You might also have
- Prior experience with M&A integration at a publicly traded company
- Familiarity with the sales and development of software
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.