Corporate Communication & Brand Manager
13 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
We are looking for a sharp and passionate Corporate Communication & Brand Manager to support the Bucharest site’s communication and employer branding efforts.
The person who will fill this role will report to Playtika’s Corporate Brand Manager and will be responsible for driving Playtika’s reputation and brand awareness locally.
The person will also work alongside the Internal Communication Manager, providing support in implementing internal communication campaigns and alongside the Social Media Manager and Content Lead in order to ensure digital and social media presence for the activity conducted in Bucharest.
The role is both strategic and operational, working with many dependencies (internal and external).
- Lead the development and implementation of Playtika’s local communication strategy with external communications platforms in line with global corporate strategy and according to local needs;
- Ensure all local communications efforts such as employer brand activities, conferences, PR and initiatives coincide with the Playtika’s global brand narrative and support them accordingly;
- Initiate advertising campaigns to support the brand strategy for the local market, whether it’s OOH campaigns, ATL or digital;
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with local relevant media outlets through PR efforts;
- Research and identify, run and support local conferences and events for Playtika, recruiting & employer branding events, such as job fairs, meetups, career events, open days, workshops, etc.
- Manage online platforms on which Playtika has presence – content wise and communication wise – e.g. Glassdoor type of platform;
- Partner with the recruitment team, HR Leads and the Site Manager to develop and support the implementation of internal and external events.
- Budget management for relevant areas.
- Proven experience in communications with a strong track record in creating & delivering successful comms strategies
- Highly articulated with exceptional written and oral communications skills
- High levels of attention to details complexities and sensitivities as well as being able to grasp the bigger picture.
- Experience in managing – from A to Z – production of events, advertising campaigns, and PR efforts
- Hands-on, result-driven, experienced professional
- English professional working proficiency
- Significant experience in marketing communications a must
- Experienced in working in fast paced environments, great interpersonal skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits, Yogurts, Ice-cream, Snacks, Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Vouchers
- Holiday Vouchers
- Long Weekends
- 1 Day Off for your birthday
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Private Pension
- Budget for Wellness and Personal Development
- Wellbeing Plan
- Birthday Gift
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Transport Settlement
- Parking Facilities
- Exciting company events
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Central Location: Timpuri Noi
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.