This job might no longer be available.
Corporate Applications Engineer
1 month ago
- Definition of a future-state application architecture with client stakeholders, including key considerations and design decisions
- Design and documentation of the architectural model for the end to end solution
- Development of option papers where required
- Impact assessment of current to future state
- Leading a technology work-stream and supporting team members to deliver a set of agreed outcomes
- Participating in workshops in all architecture-related areas
- Assessing business requirements and mapping them to Application functionality, recognizing functionality gaps and identifying solutions to fill them
- Participating in the Design Authority as a key core member to ensure that relevant designs meet with defined goals • Identifying and managing risks relevant to the solution or architecture
- Developing strong collaborative relationships with the team and key business stakeholders
- Working with third party and partner personnel to develop strong solutions
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the solution
- Definition, documentation and education of key architecture principles and ways of working as a template for future projects/engagements
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience of implementing ERP, HCM and EPM tools using Tier one Cloud applications (Workday, Oracle or SAP) in large complex projects
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Management tools
- Experience in providing advisory services on cloud applications including aspects such as strategy, process and delivery
- Experience of delivering complex, cross-domain, multi-year Enterprise Architecture roadmaps and supporting artefacts
- A deep understanding of solution design including modern architectural patterns and processes and how to apply them to an existing enterprise whilst considering security constraints
- Senior Stakeholder management and influencing, up to and including C-suite level
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal; able to describe complex technical problems to a variety of audiences
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor’s world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry’s best work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.