This job might no longer be available.
Corporate Affairs Advisor - Quebec
11 days ago
In support of the Director of Quebec Corporate Affairs, you will me responsible for coordinates corporate activities related to Ubisoft's interests in Quebec with governmental and institutional authorities and our corporate partners in terms of agreements, tax credits and partnerships with various stakeholders in connection with different projects.
- Assist the Director of Corporate Affairs in Quebec in representing Ubisoft's interests with the company's various current and potential partners, whether they are governmental, municipal, institutional or corporate;
- Liaise and coordinate projects with various internal and external stakeholders of Ubisoft;
- Analyze files and issues related to the company or the digital entertainment industry and recommend courses of action in collaboration with the Director of Corporate Affairs in Quebec;
- Work on the objectives, plans, implementation and follow-up of francization policies in our various studios in Quebec as well as on the relevant documentation and reports;
- Write letters and notes and prepare presentations related to current files;
- Participate in the realization of special mandates, for example with the Office of the French Language.
- Strong experience as a corporate affairs consultant in a related and international field;
- Strong analytical skills in relation to legislation;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with management and internal and external partners;
- Strong interpersonal and relational communication skills in both spoken and written French and English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.