C# Client developer (TypeScript)
3 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are looking for a developer who will work on cross-platform solutions.
- Maintain and further develop/stabilize messaging client sdk in C#
- Develop native Typescript messaging client sdk (not existing yet)
- C#/TS engineer or C# engineer familiar with Typescript expected to get TS proficiency quickly
Playtika is looking for a developer who will work on cross-platform solutions.
As an employee you will be busy with such everyday activities:
- Develop new cross-platform infrastructure client libraries for internal game studios
- Maintain and support existing libraries and products
- Investigate and fix weird, rare crashes
- Review code of your colleagues
- Cover your code with unit tests
- Find weak spots in design of the app and implement improvements so that fellow developers will make less mistakes during development
- Listen to suggestions from team on how different aspects of the feature development could be improved and find and implement solutions
Use C# and TS as your main programming languages to develop new and support existing libraries used in Xamarin and Unity (C#) based, and other (TS) games.
We are awaiting you if you:
- Understand and can apply software architecture principles (OOP principles, SOLID, KISS, DRY, IoC/DI, design pattern)
- Have good experience with .NET and C#
- Have strong knowledge of asynchronous programming
- Have knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Have experience connecting applications to multiple APIs (http/https, sockets)
- Have experience with xUnit, NUnit, Moq, Automock
- Have interest in improving the product you work on
- Can communicate your ideas to other members of the team and accept constructive criticism
Nice to have:
- Experience with Xamarin mobile development or knowledge of the specifics of the iOS or Android platform
- Experience with UWP development
- Experience with Webassembly
- Experience with Unity development
- Knowledge of HTML5
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.