1 day ago
World of Tanks PC Core Content is a multifunctional division within global product team that manages core video, text, visual, and web content. Content Operations team deals with portal and in-game communication to support game features and events. Currently the team is looking for an experienced Copywriter.
What will you do?
- Produce long- and short-form texts for World of Tanks appropriate to a variety of goals and audiences
- Write portal articles, promo screens content, and other player-facing texts for World of Tanks following guidelines from feature owners
- Present and rationalize creative writing to Global and Regional teams
What are we looking for?
- Advanced level of English and experience writing text in English (portfolio is a plus)
- Strong PC skills (both web and desktop)
- 2+ years’ experience working as a copywriter, content writer/editor
- Ability to quickly find and process information, multitask, and work under pressure
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.