26 days ago
Playtika Montreal is looking for a Copywriter to help us build highly engaging mobile apps with rich brand identities.
Are you passionate about writing impactful, creative, and persuasive copy? Are you a team-player looking for their next challenge? This dynamic position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented writer who can think creatively and translate business needs into compelling content.
The copywriter is part of the Art department, and works with many teams in the studio;
Marketing and Monetization (50%)
- Responsible for all copy on marketing content; various promos, events, pitch packages, push notifications and external communications.
- Collaboration on copy for community management and social media presence.
- Responsible for the final copy on various popups, tutorials, and in-game messaging at the wireframe stage.
- Delivery, management of strings files and localization.
- Collaboration on world-building for each game, storytelling documents, glossary, dialogues, and various flavor texts.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in writing for marketing and social media.
- Experience within a video game studio a must.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of ongoing viral trends, proficient in recent American slang, customs, and popular culture.
- In-depth knowledge of social media networks and current trends.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns an asset.
- Ability to switch context rapidly.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests.
- Strong sense of communication and transparency.
- Effective editing: Able to write concise copy and distill the message to its simplest form.
- Collaboration mindset: As described above, the position requires interaction with different team members and other colleagues.
- Willingness to perfect and expand their skillset.
- Creative writing experience an asset.