16 days ago
Unity is seeking a full-time Copywriter to produce a wide variety of marketing collateral such as web pages, newsletters, case studies, event materials, and email campaigns. As a member of our content marketing team, your wordsmithing skills will be tapped to produce concise, clear and consistent marketing content – ranging from taglines to white papers – for different clients, industries and purposes.
This is a fast-paced, high-energy position for a forward-thinking, brand-savvy, self-starting, highly collaborative, curious, and well-organized individual who loves to translate sophisticated business and technical concepts into easily digestible information for the right audience.
If that sounds like you then, in return, we can offer a phenomenal opportunity in one of the fastest growing parts of the business. Operate Solutions covers a broad range of services for game studios around the world - Everything from our ads business, to analytics, to Netcode. So if you love gaming and writing, then you’ll find this position extremely rewarding.
What you’ll be doing
- Produce high-impact copy that clearly communicates the key Unity ‘Operate’ message and value proposition to help drive engagement and conversion
- Interview clients to write engaging case studies and blog posts about how and why they use Unity
- Vigilantly ensure consistent tone, voice and editorial standards across all customer touch points. Edit, proofread and fact-check the team’s copy.
- Continually strive to understand Unity’s brand, products, and competitors to remain on-brand and on-trend
- Prioritize a constantly evolving workload, handle delivery dates, and collaborate with a wide range of team members and partners.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, communications, journalism or a related field
- Demonstrated professional writing experience for high-tech brands
- Natural storyteller with an innate ability to capture attention
- Experienced editor who is passionate about producing accurate content
- Excellent time-management and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- A background in the gaming industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.