This job might no longer be available.
Coordonatrice·eur Studio / Studio Coordinator
29 days ago
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for a an organized and detail-oriented Studio Coordinator to support our production-oriented studio. As a Studio Coordinator, you will report to the Director of Operations and provide support to the studio operations team.
- Provide administrative support that aligns with studio goals
- Be the coordinator of services with stakeholders
- Reconcile corporate cards, both for expenses of senior studio leaders and for studio purchases
- Manage all invoicing and purchasing for the studio
- Organize meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite
- Develop relationships with all partners
- Assist senior studio leaders to submit or escalate Helpdesk tickets
- Establish a variety of processes including travel and calendar coordination, requisitions, expense reconciliation and reimbursements and contact database management
- Maintain complex and varied files, records and databases
- Ensure all correspondence and inquiries are followed up on
- Support other studio projects
Who you are
- Highly proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
- You can work with a minimum of guidance
- Passion for people, gaming, building connections, and having fun.
- You prioritizing high-return work.
- You are recognized for your written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- You have experience manipulating and extracting data from advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- You are good at planning, organizing and scheduling
- You are passionate about providing a good customer service