This job might no longer be available.
London, London, United Kingdom
6 months ago
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.Job Purpose
Zynga is seeking a Conversion ASO Analyst to drive visibility of our games on all platforms to further drive the growth of our audiences. The successful candidate will utilize their experience in analyzing keywords and metadata to develop strategies and tactics to increase the "searchability" of the full portfolio of Zynga Games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Devise a metadata strategy which can be effectively implemented on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Plan and implement metadata changes keywords, icons, screenshots and tests to continuously improve rankings and downloads
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring of our keyword rankings as well as our closest competitors for all languages and geographies
- Act as the resident expert on App Store and Google Play ranking algorithms and how it affects the rankings and visibility of our games
- Provide ASO insights to the Conversion team and wider business
- Collaborate with other marketing and creative teams to understand strategic changes and their impact on an apps conversion and performance on both iOS and Android platforms
- Solve complex problems with partial incomplete and/or disordered data
- Daily weekly and quarterly reporting
What do we offer?
- Experience in running Apple Search Ads
- Experience in driving lift by implementing keyword changes in the AppStore pages for apps or games
- Comfortable manipulating transforming and analyzing complex data from varying sources
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Ability to execute research projects and generate practical results and recommendations
- Experience with AB testing design and readouts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Affinity for playing mobile games preferred
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status