14 days ago
As Controller You will be based in our Mexico City office and you will report to the LATAM´s Operations Lead. You will build meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnering of Finance with all the Regions, Departments, and Central teams. You will work directly with the Finance Lead for LATAM
You will build business partnerships across The region and work with high levels of accuracy and detail. You will switch between operational view and business strategy view in order to be successful in this role.
- Monitor monthly operating expenditure of the business.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid promptly
- Manage the local reporting system.
- Assure the correct expense and headcount allocation aligned with the Global Chart Of Accounts.
- Coordinate the provision of information to comply with the necessary documentation and reporting required by banks, financial partners, institutions, public auditors, and authorities in México and Chile.
- Assist with Central reporting ( month-end and special reports).
- Update the monthly product tracking reports.
- Perform month-end variance analysis.
- Update and improve local financial reports and models
- Lead the monthly rolling forecasting, analyzing actual revenue and cost against planned.
- Present financial insights to the LATAM Enablers Team.
- Coordinate construction of the annual budget, aligned with the Regional and Financial Strategy.
- Assist with financial modeling, developing, monitoring KPIs across multiple disciplines.
- Experience in FP&A and Controlling
- General accounting knowledge (Local and International Standards USGAAP)
- 5+ years of working experience in international companies
- Working knowledge of month-end closing procedures, rolling forecasts, and industry trends and developments.
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization tools ( ex. Google data Studio, Power Bi)
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in SAP
- International finance certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Medical and Dental care for employee and direct family
- Private Pension Plan
- Savings Fund
- Life Insurance
- Meal voucher
- Educational Allowance
- Play Fund
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.