7 months ago
Niantic is looking for a Contracts Manager to support the contracting needs of our augmented reality mobile game company and our contracts management system and infrastructure. In this role, you will work closely with teams across Niantic including Legal, Marketing, Partnerships, Finance, HR Operations, Product and Engineering.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about both deals/ contracts, contracts management systems/ operations, and the contracts process in general. We know you’re out there contracts/ deal/ process nerds, and we want you on our team! This role is based in Niantic’s San Francisco office.
- Negotiate agreements, including NDAs, Master Service Agreements and SOWs, consulting, inbound software licensing, and other agreements, including negotiation of related complex concepts such as IP ownership, data privacy, limitations of liability, indemnifications, and warranties.
- Draft and revise certain agreements and standard forms with mentorship from the Legal team.
- Provide support for the ongoing implementation of our contracts management system.
- Assist in developing contract playbooks.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting an organization’s contracting function (but more experience is welcome!).
- Experience with contract negotiation and drafting.
- Experience with contract management systems such as Ironclad, and related processes and operations.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Tech industry and/or procurement experience.
- Strong organizational skills, and can lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confidence and the ability to work senior executives, internal clients, external vendors and partners, and colleagues in a professional and positive manner.
- Willing to work on a variety of legal matters and help where it’s needed.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.