19 days ago
Niantic is looking for a Contracts Manager to support the contracting needs of our augmented reality mobile game company. In this role, you will work closely with teams across Niantic including Legal, Marketing, Partnerships, Finance, HR Operations, Product and Engineering. This role is based in Niantic’s San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will be passionate about deals/ contracts and the contracts process. We know you’re out there contracts/ deal nerds, and we want you on our team! This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Negotiate agreements, including NDAs, Master Service Agreements and SOWs, consulting, inbound software licensing, Cloud/SaaS, Sponsorship and Advertising, and other agreements, including negotiation of related complex concepts such as IP ownership, data privacy, revenue share, limitations of liability, indemnifications, and warranties.
- Draft and revise certain agreements and standard forms with mentorship from the Legal team.
- Provide support for the ongoing implementation of our contracts management system/ Experience working with contract management systems such as IronClad.
- Track and analyze key contract terms and assist in developing contract playbooks.
- Support other Niantic legal and risk management functions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting an organization’s contracting function.
- Experience with contract negotiation and drafting.
- Tech industry and/or procurement experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- You have strong organizational skills, and can lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have confidence and the ability to work senior executives, internal clients, external vendors and partners, and colleagues in a professional and positive manner.
- You are willing to work on a variety of legal matters and help where it’s needed.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.